At Lars, we realize that many Maderas homeowners enjoy the city and all it has to offer. From the Maderas Golf Club to the vibrant arts scene, Maderas homeowners have quality entertainment at their fingertips. That’s one of the things we love about this community, and something that inspires our unique renovations for each customer we work with there.
Creating Beautiful Indoor Spaces
It’s time to make the most of your home’s interior. If it feels cramped or no longer suits your lifestyle, you might be ready for a room addition, a redesigned layout, or a custom luxury home rebuild.
- Upgrade your kitchen from ceiling to floor, including countertops, wall coverings, cabinets, appliances and the overall layout
- Increase the size of your bedrooms and master suite
- Renovate your bathrooms, adding twin his and her spaces, vanity rooms, new fixtures, and spa-like baths
Rediscover Your Outdoor Potential
If you’re not enchanted by your back yard space, consider remodeling this area as well. A deck can maximize the time you spend outside with friends and family. A private patio can be the perfect way to enjoy yard. Here are just a few ideas to transform your space:
- Outdoor kitchens and living spaces for entertaining
- Add a grand entryway to welcome your guests
- Include a gazebo or balcony
Why Choose Lars Remodeling & Design for Your Next Remodel?
Our Lars Remodeling team has nearly 25 years of experience working with ranchers and contemporary homes common to the Maderas community. We’re well-versed in the electrical, plumbing, and layout changes needed to transform houses built in the 1970s to 1980s into modern, open floor plans. We can help you add modern conveniences and technology into the design.
When you’re ready to take the next step in remodeling your Maderas home, contact our office to set up a complimentary design consultation. Our Lars Remodeling team will sit down with you and discuss the parameters and possibilities for your project. Together, we can create a home you’ll love.