Recipe from Chef Mario Medina of The Main Course 1/3 lb. beef (dry age tenderloin) Salt and pepper to taste 2 T. lemon garlic aioli 1 T. fried capers 1 large handful of wild arugula 1/3 c. shaved Parmesan 2-3 hardboiled eggs, sliced 2-3 T. olive oil
- Thinly slice beef against the grain (you can freeze the meat 30 minutes to make slicing easier).
- On a sheet of plastic wrap, arrange the slices in circular pattern by slightly overlapping them. Cover with a plate and flip to transfer. Remove the plastic wrap.
- Season with salt and pepper, and spread a layer of aioli on the meat.
- Top with arugula, capers, eggs and Parmesan. Finish with more lemon aioli, oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve with toasted crostinis.