Purchaser / Estimator
We are currently accepting applications for a Purchaser / Estimator with residential remodeling experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimate projects prior to contracting and construction. Establishing project costs by determining quantities and measurements of all construction scopes and applying unit costs.
- Prepare construction budget by studying home plans, updating specifications, identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Communicate with trade partners their scope of work to establish a preliminary cost. Receive and evaluate subcontractor quotes for applicable alignment with contractor bid documents qualifying vendor proposals to ascertain scope duplication and/or omissions.
- Specification writing for contracted projects and purchasing materials. Write necessary Specifications within 5 business days of contract.
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics directly with trade professionals.
- 3 year’s experience in construction estimating.
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates.
- High computer skills
- A keen eye for detail.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
Sales / Residential Design / Customer Service
We are currently accepting applications for a Sales Consultant with residential remodeling experience.
The ideal candidate:
- will be creative, self-motivated, and will have residential remodeling experience
- will understand the construction process and the remodeling industry
- will help identify the remodeling goals of our clients by building relationships through trust and open communication
- will have sales experience and strong communication skills to resolve building issues/concerns with a homeowner
- will have the ability to discuss budget ranges and remodeling costs
- will work with our design department to create floor plans and material selections
- will be willing to design a project with a team approach
- will communicate well with other team members
- Strong customer relations
- Sales with negotiations
- Ability to read construction documents
- Written & oral communication
- Technical communication
- Time management
- Computer literate
- Business-professional environment
Previous sales & construction experience needed. Professional sales training is a must.
We are expanding our interior design department and are currently accepting applications for an Interior Designer with residential remodeling experience.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in residential design
- Experience in leading a project and working directly with clients is required
- We need someone who can hit the ground running
- Working knowledge of kitchen and bath design is a must
- Strong understanding of construction details and documents is important
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
- AutoCAD and Chief Architect are a plus
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be a team player.
- They will collaborate with our sales department and the design team in space planning, design development, construction documents, administration, and presentation.
- Projects are residential remodels only, from pull-and-replace kitchens and baths to room additions and whole house remodels.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and multiple clients at a time.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both team members and clients.
- Strong follow-through on details and visiting job sites are necessary while working closely with our superintendents.
- Designer will help the client select finishes, including but not limited to tile, counter top material, cabinets, exterior finishes, doors, windows, lighting, and plumbing.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Superintendent to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Scheduling and ensuring quality results from trade partners
- Daily communication (weekly face-to-face meetings) with clients
- Collecting payments
- Arranging inspections
- Ensuring a safe work environment for everyone on site
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive rough and finish carpentry skills and training
- Knowledge of a broad range of construction methods and techniques
- Computer skills: aptitude with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Cloud-based software
- Strong communication, job coordination, organization, leadership and supervisory skills
- A good understanding of all trades relevant to residential construction
- The ability to interact and communicate well with clients throughout the job
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Lars Remodeling & Design is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion.
To get started, please fill out the form below or submit your resume to email@example.com. We will review your submittal and contact you. Please, no phone calls.