Is it time for a change? There are many ways you can alter the look and feel of your house to better suit your style. From a room addition and luxurious kitchen upgrade to a full architectural home rebuild, Lars Remodeling & Design can work with you to create the home of your dreams. We’ve been serving the Hillcrest community for more than 20 years. Among the projects we’ve completed in the area include:
- Custom gourmet kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances
- Master suite retreats with spa-like bathrooms
- Entertainment centers and home theaters
- Detached guest suites
Is It Time to Remodel?
While the homes in Hillcrest were built in a wide range of eras, there’s no set time frame on when your home will need a remodel. You might enjoy the classic architectural design, but struggle with the outdated electrical, plumbing and flooring. Here are 4 questions to help you determine if it’s time to remodel your house.
- Do you miss the simplicity and conveniences of modern technology?
- Do you look at your neighbors’ homes and wish you had some of their amenities and features?
- Are there some elements missing that would make this your dream home?
- Does your kitchen lack a homey feel with modern appliances that make cooking and cleaning up a breeze?
- Does your back yard fall short as a comfortable place to host friends and neighbors for a cookout or get-together?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s probably time for a custom remodel. Modern technology in the form of an entertainment center and green appliances with convenience features, for example, can improve your quality of life. An outdoor kitchen and living space for entertaining can transform your back yard into a place you want to spend your time. An experienced home remodeling contractor with meticulous attention to detail can integrate luxurious and elegant features into your existing home without diminishing its character. The Lars team has the experience and quality workmanship to make it happen.
The Lars Difference
Whether it’s a craftsman cottage, a vintage bungalow or an ultra-modern house, our Lars Remodeling & Design team can help you create the home that’s right for you, down to the last detail. We offer green remodeling, know-how with design plans and permits, and a smooth process. We provide a complimentary design consultation, create custom design/build options for your home remodel and prepare a worry-free, detailed plan for the success of your project. We focus on safety, security and exceptional client satisfaction as we complete the work on budget and on time.
Ready to take the next step in your Hillcrest home remodel? Call (619) 225-5527 today to set up a consultation with our Lars design/build team, or fill out a request form for a complimentary design consultation.